Fridays from 11am-2pm November through May!
Every Friday from November - May
11:00am - 2:00pm
Friday, April 4th 2014
Baseball Heritage Museum & Bob's Bike Tours:
3rd Annual Opening Day Ride for the Tribe!
Friday, April 4th 2014 - Ride begins at Nano Brew (1859 W. 25th) at 12pm - Arrival time 11:00am
- 100 bicycle riders celebrate Cleveland, bicycling, and baseball through the streets of Cleveland
- Ride begins at Nano Brew, just north of the West Side Market, continues through downtown to where it all started, League Park, at East 66th & Lexington. Learn about the plans for the new park.
- Next stop, site of the Baseball Heritage Museum at the 5th Street Arcades. We will experience stories, photographs, uniforms & treasured memorabilia that shaped out American pastime.
- Our ride concludes at Progressive Field, current home of our Cleveland Indians. Watch our Tribe battle the Minnesota Twins - 4:05PM... Play Ball!
- Participation cost is $50 per rider. All riders will receive an Opening Day ticket (Right Field Mezzanine), commemorative t-shirt, an entry into raffle for gifts and prizes donated by our sponsors. Proceeds benefit Cleveland Indians Charities (Cleveland Baseball Federation and Boys & Girls Clubs of Cleveland). Our goal is to raise $1000 for these worthy causes.
- Tickets can also be purchased for a chance to win a new adult Schwinn Hybrid bicycle. Proceeds will provide low cost bikes for kids through Ohio City Bicycle Coop. Tickets are $1 or 6 tickets are $5.
- To get your bike ready for this charitable ride, Joy Machines is offering $10 off regular priced tune-up of $50 and 25% off all parts and accessories purchased at same visit. Joy Machines is located at 1836 West 25th Street, Cleveland OH 44113 (216-308-5022)